During this time, we realize we all have many questions. Today as we continue to endure these difficult circumstances, we want you to know we are here at St. David’s for you and praying for your needs.
Here is a Q & A that we put together to help with any questions or concerns you may have.
- Is there Daily Mass?
There will be no daily public Mass at the direction of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. Father Windle will say Mass privately.
- What will happen with the daily Mass that was already scheduled with an intention? Will the Mass be said?
Yes, the Mass will be said for the intention that was scheduled for that day.
- How do I get a Mass Card?
You can call the rectory (215-657-0252) or email at email@example.com
- What do I do if I need to speak to a priest?
You can call the rectory or email Fr. Windle at firstname.lastname@example.org ( This is a private temporary email that will only be seen by Fr. Windle.)
- If someone needs the sacrament of the sick or confessions, how do I contact the priest?
Call the Rectory 215-657-0252 and dial 1.
- Will the church be open during the day for private prayer?
Yes. The church will be open daily from 9 -4 and the church is cleaned on a daily basis in the morning.
- How can I continue to contribute to the Parish?
You can mail your church contribution to 316 N. Easton Road, Willow Grove, PA 19090, dropped in the Rectory outside mailbox, or sign up for e-giving at Parish Giving website.
- How do I receive the online communication from the Parish?
You can go on our parish website at stdavidparish.org or send an email to email@example.com to get on the mailing list for FlockNote communications.
- How can I get a prayer intention heard in St. David Parish?
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the prayer intention will be read and passed onto the Prayer Group.