WELCOME TO ST. DAVID PARISH
We welcome all to join us in person for our Saturday evening Vigil at 4 PM and Sunday morning Masses at 9 AM and 11 AM. Daily Mass through the summer will be celebrated Monday – Saturday 8 AM.
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament is available in the Chapel from 8AM-7PM on Monday and Wednesday and on Friday from 8AM-4PM. Confessions are available at after the 8 AM Mass on Saturdays from 8:30-9:30 AM.
To watch the recording of Mass from the weekend, please visit the Online Resources tab and select “St. David Livestream.”
Great news! With the pending lifting of COVID-19 restrictions in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, it will soon be possible to celebrate the Eucharist and all the Sacraments with very few exceptions in the manner prior to the pandemic. As of Monday, May 31, 2021, all building sanitation, distancing and capacity restrictions will be lifted.
- The faithful continue to be dispensed by the Archbishop from the obligation to attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation until further notice. The faithful are to be encouraged to return in-person to Sunday Mass and the celebration of all the Sacraments, especially for those who are in good health.
- The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) issued new guidance on the use of face coverings and masks as of Thursday, May 13, 2021. According to this guidance, people who are fully vaccinated against the coronavirus no longer need to wear masks in Church or outside of Church. The Archdiocese has adopted these measures for the celebration of the Sacred Liturgy.
- Live stream services will continue at this time for Mass and other sacramental celebrations and devotions. Live stream celebrations, the Sacred Liturgy celebrated in real time, are always preferred over recordings.
- The faithful are free to receive Holy Communion in the hand or on the tongue without stigma.
- Mass is to be celebrated without exception, other than the Invitation and the use of the Sign of Peace which continues to be suspended until further notice.
- The Mass schedule will stay the same with the exception of the summer daily mass change. Please see below.
Monday – Friday | 6:30 AM
Saturday | 8 AM
Summer Daily Mass
June 14 – September 6
Monday – Saturday | 8 AM
Vigil | 4:00 PM
Sunday | 9 AM Live Stream & 11 AM
Saturday | 8:30 – 9:30 AM
Please see the website of the Office for Divine Worship for the complete listing of liturgical updates during the COVID-19 Pandemic and for information on the ARISE initiative of the Archdiocese, and other resources.
Here, at Saint David, we are excited to expand the current capacity and freely comply with the relaxed measures regarding social distancing and face masks in the celebration of the Sacred Liturgy.
I want to thank you for all your prayers for one another during this past year. Thank you for your generosity and support of the Parish.
God bless you and your families,
Fr. Matthew Windle
Saint David sends out updates and a weekly newsletter via FlockNote.
If you are not already signed up to receive emails but are interested, please sign up at stdavidrcc.flocknote.com or text STDAVIDWG to 84576.
Monday thru Thursday: 9 AM to 5 PM
Friday: 9 AM to 3:30 PM
June 14 thru September 6
Monday thru Thursday: 9 AM to 5 PM
We welcome all Catholics moving into the Willow Grove, PA area to our Parish community.
Please call the Registration Office at 215-825-8199 to make an appointment to register. You can click this link to download the Parish Registration form in advance of your appointment.
Quick Reference Schedule:
Saturday Vigil Mass: 4:00 PM
Sunday Mass: 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, & Live Stream
Weekday Mass: 6:30 AM
Summer Weekday Mass: (June 14th-Sept. 6) 8:00AM
Saturday Morning Mass: 8:00 AM.
Confessions: Saturday (excluding Holy Saturday): 8:30 – 9:30 AM
Eucharistic Adoration: Monday & Wednesday 7AM-7PM and Friday 7AM-4PM
Miraculous Medal Novena: Every Saturday after the 8:00 AM Mass